Please have the following information ready when you call to book. If you need any advice, please don’t hesitate to ask. We offer site visits to help you plan the pour.
- Preferred date and time of booking
- Name and number of the contact person on site
- What is the job? For example, a slab, blockfill, driveway etc
- Is it a line job or a boom job? (insert picture of line pumping vs boom pumping)
- How many cubic metres of concrete is being pumped?
- Who is supplying the concrete?
- What is site access like?
- Is the set up area level ground?
- Is there overhead powerlines?
- Do we need to cross services or drains?
- Will there be any other machinery onsite?
- How far is it from where the pump will be parked to where the concrete needs to be placed?
- Can we washout onsite?
Gates and entry points need to be a minimum of 3 metres wide.
Please refer to our boom specification sheets to see the footprint of the truck for concrete pumping with the boom.
This depends on a lot of different factors. We would recommending calling us to discuss. One of our operators can do a site visit to help you plan the pour.
It is the customers’ responsibility to organise concrete from a supplier.
0.6 – 0.8 cubic metres
We can use smaller pipes and hoses when pumping 10ml mixes. This is generally easier to pump and requires less manual handling. We need to know the mix you are using to ensure we have the right equipment available.